05/09/2013

My MAC quad

 photo DSC_0459_zps86f7a81d.png

I have finally managed to get a MAC quad to put my four little babies in -they've been out of stock on the MAC website for months-, so  now I can show you my MAC eyeshadows! I only have four because I don't have a MAC store near me (yet) so I got them all online and I went for shades that I felt safe with. I use these shades whenever I need to create a light daytime look, and I like the fact that I can mix and match all of them to achieve a pretty neutral look. 

Honeylust is a peachy golden shade with rather chunky glitters in it. I don't notice much fallout when using this eyeshadow, but I like to use it in conjunction with a primer to make it adhere to my eyelid better. Texture-wise, it's a bit gritty and not as soft as the other eyeshadows in my palette, probably because of the glitter. Ricepaper is a light shimmery beige that is the perfect to apply all over the lid. Is it just me, or this particular shade tends to crease, even with primer? I do really like it anyway, I wear it all the time! The infamous All that glitters is a beautiful rose gold shade; it's quite pigmented and I find it's the one of the prettiest, most effortless everyday eyeshadows ever. Era is a very soft light brown shade with a slight shimmer that I like to wear all over the lid or just in the crease to give the eye some definition, but it can be also used as a transition shade. Both All that glitters and Era have a buttery soft texture which makes eyeshadow application easy-peasy!      

 photo maceyecopy_zpsa89ee74c.png

What are your favourite MAC eyeshadows? Which other ones do you think I should get? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment