25/09/2013

My empties #3

 photo DSC_0673_zps5d6418ba.jpg

Here I am again with another empties post! There's no feeling like finishing up a beauty product - I feel like I have accomplished something! Haha :)

 photo DSC_0676_zps0b0e1e3f.jpg

The first empty product is a huge bottle of the Batiste Dry Shampoo in the original scent, which I had bought back in February (!). Thankfully, my hair doesn't get oily easily, so I only use dry shampoo once a week or even less - that's why this bottle lasted me so long. Batiste dry shampoos are considered the best in the field by many beauty bloggers, and for a reason. They come in heaps of different scents, they don't leave a white cast on the hair and they provide instant volume to the roots. I liked it so much that I have already repurchased a bottle of it! Another product I really want to purchase again is the Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth cleanser, but I can't get it in stores here and it's a bit too expensive for me to order it online at the moment. It's the most gentle and efficient make-up remover ever, I loved it! It has a thick cream consistency which removes even the most waterproof mascara without stinging or hurting the eye in any way. It has a very pleasant herbal scent too, which is always a plus. Is there any place that I can get it for less?

 photo DSC_0674_zpsecd0a012.jpg

The following two products were so-and-so. I've been using the Garnier Fructis Oleo Repair 3 shampoo and conditioner for the past two months now, and I didn't like them that much. They apparently contain Olive, Avocado and Karité oil and are supposed to help with dry or damaged hair. They definitely left my hair feeling soft and shiny, but it didn't quite look alright. Also, it got in my eyes by mistake twice and it hurt like hell! The first time I couldn't open my eyes for half an hour. Crazy!
The next product is a hair product as well, an heat protecting spray to be exact. The Avon Advance Techniques Protect It! Heat Protector didn't blow me away - the only thing I really liked about it was the smell! It was quite 'professional' and hair salon-like, haha!

 photo DSC_0677_zps30f7e32b.jpg

I also finished up two nail related products: a Rimmel Nail Polish Remover in the Nourishing formula and an Essence Express Dry Spray. Two "meh" products, again - the first one did its job (without nourishing, though), and the second one kinda did what it claimed to do! I don't think I'll repurchase these, just because there are so many similar products on the market that I want to try.

 photo DSC_0679_zps6c53f47c.jpg

Lastly, I finished up a packet of L'Oréal Triple Active make-up removing wipes for all skin types. These are definitely some of the best ones I've ever tried! They do a great job at removing 99% of my eye and face make-up without burning like some cleansing wipes can do. The only downside to these is that they are quite expensive compared to others, retailing for about €4. I would definitely repurchase these nonetheless!

2 comments:

  1. i love empties :)

    Do come by my blog too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been reading everywhere that Batiste makes the best dry shampoo, but I hate the scent so much =_=. Do you know if they make oderless? I tried one that Tresemme makes, but it really didn't work at all.

    ReplyDelete