25/09/2013

In a golden cage

choies cage dress

choies cage dress

choies cage dress

You can't call yourself a fashion blogger if you don't own it - ladies and gentlemen, I'm talking about the infamous cage dress! Lots of online shopping websites stock it, but I got mine from Choies. As always with Asian based-websites, you need to be extra careful with sizes because they tend to run small. I got my dress in a size M, but it's still a little too short, so I will probably tuck it into some jeans and wear it as a top. Anyway, I love dresses with interesting upper bits like this one - I think they can make a great evening outfit paired with bold lips and simple accessories. I'm sporting neither of those in the photos, but you get the idea! I have a few events coming up and I think I may wear my cage dress as a top and pair it with a ponytail and a bright fucshia lipstick :) 

What do you think about it? Is it a bit too risqué? ;)

10 comments: