18/08/2012

Some Mail Love #7: Majolica Majorca, Etude House, Bourjois

Receiving swaps you'd (almost) forgot about is the greatest thing ever, especially if you're not in a good mood. Getting this little box from a girl in Hong Kong cheered me up so much this morning! Let's see what I found in it ♥

Photobucket

I received a Bourjois blush in #15 Rose Eclat. Seriously, this is the prettiest blush ever. The packaging is so feminine and cute, and the shade is perfect for my skintone! I think it also has a bit of gold in it. I'm so happy to have guessed the exact shade I was looking for :D also, I don't think I'm ever gonna use it, but the brush bristles are quite soft and they don't feel cheap.

Photobucket

This post could be named "The pink-themed swap". The item I'd asked V. to get me was the Majolica Majorca Rouge Majex in PK338 (center), but she was so kind to add two other lipglosses: NYX Gloss in RLG 11 Strawberry (left) and *drumroll* a teeny tiny sample sized YSL Rouge Pure Shine! I just died a little when I saw it!

Photobucket

I finally got my hands on Etude House Dear My Blooming Lips Talk in OR202! Actually, it's my first Etude House product ♥ if you're planning on getting a Korean/Japanese lipstick, be very careful and look for swatches on the internet, because the ones on online stores are so deceptive! For example, from the photos on this website you'd expect a sheer, shiny lipstick. It's not! It's rather creamy. The colour is a bit different as well. I really like it anyway! It'll look perfect paired with one of the lipglosses that I received!

Photobucket

The other lip product that I got (lipstick junkie much?) is a Missha Signature Glam Art Rouge in SPK102. I fell in love with the packaging a few months ago and couldn't be satisfied until it was in my hands (I sound creepy now haha!) It's just gorgeous and so elegant. The only thing that disappointed me a bit was the fact that it's made out of plastic. It would've felt more expensive if it was made out of some sturdier material! Anyway, the colour is a really pretty fuchsia with a hint of red and the shape of the lipstick itself is very classy.

Photobucket

The last product is Majolica Majorca Skin Lingerie Pore Cover. My routine was missing a primer so I decided I'd get this one. I hope it works even just half as much as it looks pretty!

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Wow all the items are so pretty! Asian packaging is so cute!!!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the items from your swap are so pink and pretty! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I am into doing swaps too :) Pls hit me up if you're interested :))

    http://angeldiamante.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to try that YSL Pure shine. It is meant to be amazing :)

    LaceyLoves

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Sheri, @LauraLeia I know right?? :D
    @Angel that's great, next time I can do a swap I'll contact you :)
    @Lacey it's gorgeous, trust me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi! i've always wanted to ask, what's your usual budget limit in doing a swap? :)

    ReplyDelete