27/08/2012

EOS Star Series Green

Hello! Today I bring you a circle lenses review :) I got these EOS Star Series Green lenses from mukuCHU, an Australian online store. Other than GEO and EOS lenses, they also sell Japanese school uniform which is really cute! I bet cosplayers would love mukuCHU.

Photobucket

Lens usage: up to 1 year
Origin: South Korea
Materials: 2Hema
Base curve: 8.8mm
Diameter: 14.8mm
Water content: 38%
Price: $20 AUD


Photobucket


As you can tell from the photos, they have a pretty unique star design which I absolutely love. You know I usually go for natural looking lenses; this one definitely isn't, but I really like it nonetheless. The colour is a deep, opaque green which fades towards the center of the lens, making my brown iris peek through. I generally like when my iris mixes with the lens, but not in this case: the contrast was too stark.

Photobucket

They provide a nice enlarging effect having a 14.8mm diameter and a black outer rim. Although being super easy to put on, they are quite uncomfortable to wear for me. It's actually painful when I blink, and I can feel the lens on my eye. I read a few reviews on this product to see what other people think of it and everyone says they find it super comfortable. It could be just me at this point! Maybe it's because they're quite curved! :S

Photobucket

Another thing you should know about these lenses is that they only come in plano, that means if you have eye sight problems, unfortunately you can't wear these.

Photobucket

These lenses would be perfect for someone looking for an enlarging effect.. and doesn't want to pass unnoticed! ;)

Photobucket


3 comments:

  1. Wow. These look great! Gonna go check them out x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there!:) Hope u could enter on my giveaway! Heres the link: http://poptartselle.blogspot.com/2012/08/join-my-international-giveaway-from.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, good point! They are a bit more curved than most other lenses, aren't they? Thank you for being honest about the comfort! ^.^

    ReplyDelete