17/05/2014

Rimmel 60 Seconds Nail Polish in 'Apricot Punch'

Rimmel 60 Seconds Nail Polish in Apricot Punch | Le Petit Faon

My current obsession for coral has expanded in the nail polish department. In my quest for the perfect pinky coral nail polish I stumbled upon the Rimmel 60 Seconds Nail Polish in 'Apricot Punch' while I was in my local beauty shop - it was on offer for about €4,00 and a Rimmel nail polish remover was included, too! Not too shabby, I dare say. 

The shade of this nail polish is just perfect for the Summertime: it's a very vivid, almost neon orange shade. As you can kinda tell from the photo, it looks a bit more muted in the bottle and that's why I originally purchased it: if it had been just a bit more pink, I would have been just amazing. It's not that I don't like the shade, but unfortunately it clashes with my super pale skin! 

The formula of the Rimmel 60 Seconds nail polishes is very creamy and opaque: you could even get away with only one coat! The finish looks super glossy and almost gel like, I absolutely love it! The application is very easy as well; the brush reminds me of the Essie ones as it's very wide and covers the entire nail in one or two swipes. It claims to dry in 60 seconds but I didn't really check the time; I would say it dries pretty fast, but I usually wait more than one minute to do the second coat, just to be sure ;)
For the price, it's a fantastic polish and I am definitely going to try more from the range. I was really impressed with the quality, but unfortunately the shade doesn't look very nice on me. Oh well, one of my friends is getting a present soon.. ;)  

Have you ever tried any of the Rimmel 60 Seconds nail polishes? 

No comments:

Post a Comment