10/05/2014

My Life in Photos #7

My Life in Photos n.7 | Le Petit Faon

Christmas in Rome, a delicious biscuit & ice cream dessert, going to a theater near Fountain of Trevi to see 'The importance of being Earnest' - something I'd never thought I would do in Rome!

The first issue of Porter magazine, a joyful bunch of flowers, a shameless selfie

Another addition to my very tiny Yankee Candles collection, another shameless selfie, what my mum made me find when I came back home after a long time

What I wore on a special event, a little stationery/book/skincare haul, some pretty flowers on my balcony

I can't believe I haven't posted an Instagram round-up post since November! If you want, you can follow me on Instagram here. Also, I'd love if you linked your Instagram profiles in the comments below so that I can check them out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment