14/02/2013

Today I want... #11

Photobucket


For those of who don't know already, I'm leaving for London in a few days! I'm going there with school to do an intensive English course, and I just can't wait. We'll be there for a week and I can't even imagine all the fun (& shopping) I'll have with my friends! I have an endless wishlist of things I want to get there, but for this post, I've only chosen a few. I'm really looking forward to trying Barry M Hi-Shine nail polishes, I think they look so pretty! Nail polish-wise, I also have my eyes on Models Own Utopia and Butter London Disco Biscuit.
One of the products I won't go back home without having bought is Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer. I don't even know the exact number of the bloggers I've heard praising this products because they're so many! 
I think I'll also get my hands on a few (euphemism) Soap & Glory products. I'm in love with their packaging and I've recently been trying some of their stuff, which I'm really enjoying.
And last but not least, the best of the British brands in my opinion: Topshop! I can't even believe I'm able to visit their Oxford street store after two years. Three floors of pure heaven. 

I'm definitely going to tell you everything when I come back so stay tuned! :)

2 comments: