16/01/2013

My life in photos #1

Photobucket

1. The Leopard by Luchino Visconti, such a good movie. The book is great as well, but I guess you should be interested in Italian history to enjoy it, haha! 2. Tea & a box of LadurĂ©e macarons. The perfect afternoon. 3. My new slippers! I'd basically destroyed my old ones, so my mum gave me these cute Hello Kitty ones as a gift :) they're from Oysho by the way. 3 & 4. Last week I went to Rome with school to see a Vermeer exhibition. I have been countless times in Rome, but my Art teacher made us discover lots of new beautiful places (S. Luigi dei Francesi, S. Carlo alle Quattro Fontane, S. Maria della Vittoria.. check them out if you're ever in Rome!). 5. I have the cutest little dog. Look how short his forelegs look in this photo! 

+ a little announcement: I'm going to Wimbledon, UK with school in a month! I'm so excited I can't even. Apparently it's near London. I'm going to save up every single cent to buy loads of things there! Does any of you live in Wimbledon or has been there? :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment