16/12/2012

Nature Republic Shine Blossom Rose Blusher - #2 Coral Rose

I got this Nature Republic Shine Blossom Rose Blusher in #2 Coral Rose from KollectionK a few weeks ago and even though I'm not much of a blush person, I decided to give this product a go.

Photobucket

The blush comes in a very pretty cardboard box and inside a sturdy tin. It comes with a little powder puff applicator (which, even though it's the cutest thing ever, I'll never use because it's not very hygienic). The first thing you notice when you open the tin is the scent. The product has a very heavy rose scent, it's almost sickening. It goes away after you apply it, but still it's a bit too strong for me! (There's a reason if they called it Shine Blossom Rose, after all.)
The shade is a light corally peach colour and the finish is matte. It doesn't feel powdery or cakey; it's pigmented enough, but it's not insanely pigmented - it takes about 3 application for it to show how I want it to show. It looks quite natural on the skin, as well.

Photobucket

Overall, it's a nice blush, but it hasn't impressed me as much as the other Nature Republic product I tried from KollectionK! This blush is currently on sale for $6.86 on KollectionK.. go check it out if you're interested :)

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Looks amazing! :) I love asian products, they are really high quality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this product looks great, and I adore the packaging with the little powder puff :)

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.co.uk
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The packaging is really pretty but I can imagine it's more of a season toned blush, you know the ones that look better in the summer? I quite like stuff that smell likes roses though.

    http://editheinhorn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is the packaging!

    xoxo,
    Angel
    http://angeldiamante.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think the box is really cute! It'd probably look to summery on me at the moment though, I'll have to keep it in mind for the summer though!

    Caged In Clothes | mark. eBoutique

    ReplyDelete