26/12/2012

My Christmas in photos

petitfaon

A Ladurée recipe book that my friends gave to me as a Christmas present, German chocolates from my aunt, staying in bed all morning and reading, the best present ever!, my Christmas outfit - kind of.

I recently signed up to Instagram and I've been loving it so far! Unfortunately I have to post from my Samsung Galaxy 2 tablet because my phone is a Blackberry and Instagram is not available for Blackberrys. I usually post pictures from my phone on Molome! I'm planning on getting an iPhone for my birthday though :) 

I hope you're all having a great holiday season! ♡

5 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a lovely cozy Christmas! :) Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I agree that staying in bed is the best present! It is for me too :)

    xoxo,
    Angel
    http://angeldiamante.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy holidays !! Thanks for visiting me:)

    Pei Li

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks you really enjoyed your Christmas day..
    There also a naked palette >.<

    beautyfoodlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete