21/11/2011

Kiko Luscious Cream Lipstick #500

I had been looking for a nude lipstick for some time when a few days ago I found this nice Kiko lipstick. Let's have a look at it!



Photobucket

Before / After
Photobucket

What I love about this product:
First of all, I love the shade. You can't really see it in the photo, but it's way fairer than my lips and I love that. The light tone is perfect when you want to focus on the eyes and not on the lips. 
Another thing I loved about this product is the texture: it's very creamy, so it's easy to apply this lipstick. Actually, it's so creamy that I have to blot  it on a tissue a bit to make the colour look more natural. 

What I don't like about this product:
It doesn't stay really much on your lips - about an hour or two, so it needs frequent reapplication. Also, I don't find the packaging very handy, as you have to push down the upper part and pull a bit until the stick comes down.

I would definitely buy this product again. It's a nice little lipstick and it's quite cheap as it costs only about €7. 

No comments:

Post a Comment