20/10/2013

Rimmel Moisture Renew in Notting Hill Nude

Rimmel Moisture Renew Notting Hill Nude

Rimmel Moisture Renew Notting Hill Nude

There are a few reasons why I got this Rimmel Moisture Renew lipstick in 720 Notting Hill Nude: #1, because I needed a good nude lipstick to pair with intense eye make-up looks; #2, because Lily Pebbles blogged about it; #3, because I had seen the movie 'Notting Hill' just a few days before discovering this lipstick, so I totally wanted to get it just for the name. LOL

Anyway, the main reason why I got it was because I was looking for a pretty nude lipstick that wouldn't wash me out. It's quite hard to find one, as I have a very light complexion; this one, though, works just fine. The Rimmel Moisture Renew lipstick in Notting Hill Nude is a browny light pink that is just one or two shades lighter than my lips. As its name claims, it has a creamy, moisturizing formula which makes it glide smoothly onto the lips. It's not glossy, but it's not matte either - it has more of a glitter-free satin finish. 
As for staying power, it's pretty average - it will stay on the lips for about three hours, and after that it will start fading out evenly. I think this lipstick is perfect if you are looking for a natural nude pink that won't make your lips look like you've put concealer on them! It would also make a great 'highlight' lipstick to put on the center of the lip over a darker one. 

You can get your Rimmel Moisture Renew lipstick in Notting Hill Nude off LoveCosmetics for just £1,95! What do you think about it? Have you ever tried any other lipsticks from the same line? 



rimmel moisture renew notting hill nude

4 comments:

  1. beautiful color.

    http://beautyshinewoman.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful color...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colour, so delicate.

    ReplyDelete