1. I did rhythmic gymnastics for almost 10 years.
2. I could embroider my life away - if I ever fail at university, I want to work as an embroideress. Seriously!
3. My favourite author of all times is Jane Austen, I know her books by heart :)
4. I could never be a vegetarian. Meat is definitely my favourite food! Also, it's one of the few things I eat. I have very difficult taste in food :(
5. My favourite make-up products are lipsticks. I own way too many!
6. I have iced lemon tea every morning for breakfast.
7. I'm Italian, but pasta makes me sick. Weird, I know!
8. Flowers make me genuinely happy. My favourites are peonies :)
9. I'm a bit OCD about my room - I need everything to always be in place!
10. I absolutely love fashion and I would love to work in the industry. Working for a fashion magazine would be a dream come true (why am I studing Law though? Nobody knows)
11. I have always loved reading. I read my first book without pictures at the age of five and I still have it in my library :)
12. I have an iPhone 4s and it's my favourite thing ever, haha!
13. I have been to Switzerland, Greece, France, Spain, Germany, Croatia, UK and Ireland so far.
14. I never, ever wear brown. I think it's the most unflattering colour ever!
15. I love learning new languages.
16. I moved to Rome, Italy in mid-September to attend university.
17. I have a younger brother called Giorgio. People say we have the same voice!
18. My favourite singer is Florence Welch. I love her music and her sense of style too.
19. My favourite poet at the moment is Eugenio Montale. He's Italian of course.
20. I'm completely arachnophobic. I could cry if I saw a spider on tv.. imagine what I would do if I saw it in my room!
21. I love animals with all my heart, especially dogs. But as I said before, I could never be a vegetarian! :(
22. I don't eat shellfish. I don't eat much fish at all actually, but I love smoked salmon!
23. I am a morning person. I get sleepy after 8pm, haha!
24. I hate rain with all my heart and I don't see how people can like it!
25. I'm very bad at small talk - I never know what to say.
26. I think I look much younger than I actually am.
27. On that note - I don't ever want to become old!
28. I hate horror movies. Why do people like to be scared??
29. I have often been told that I look like someone from the 18th/17th/16th century. Basically it seems like I'm not from this century!
30. My favourite movies are Sofia Coppola's Marie Antoinette, Atonement, John Wright's Pride and Prejudice and The Virgin Suicides.
31. I don't watch much tv at all.
32. The first thing I do when I wake up in the morning is check my Instagram and Twitter!
33. I love blogging. I opened my first blog when I was only 11 and it was like a diary for me.
34. I hate going to the beach - I hate the sand, I hate being half naked in front of strangers, I hate the dirty water.. :S
35. I am so romantic I think it might be an issue.
36. I have never smoked and I never will. I just don't see the point in it.
37. I don't drink alcohol, partly because I don't like the taste of it and partly because I don't see the point in getting drunk. I like to be in control of myself!
38. My favourite painting of all times is Primavera by Botticelli. I saw it in real life twice and I could have spent the whole day looking at it!
39. I can't do my nails for the life of me. I think they look awful, but I can't do anything about it!
40. I've been reading Vogue magazine since 2005.
41. I always try and watch movies in their original language.
42. I once won a Marc Jacobs bag on a Twitter contest!
43. Two of best friends I've known since I was 3 years old, the other two since I was 11.
44. My mum wanted to call me Rossella.
45. I have recently caved in and switched from an old Acer laptop to a MacBook Pro, and I couldn't love it more.
46. Sometimes I wish I was a man just so I could wear beautiful sartorial blazers.
47. I own a sewing machine, but I like hand-sewing better.
48. I wore braces for most of my life. I finally removed them earlier in June and now I have great looking teeth, haha!
49. My dream in life is to have a brilliant career and to be known as a well-read woman.
50. I think that the only type of jeans that fit me are second-skin ones. Other ones just make me look fat!