13/05/2013

My empties #1

 photo DSC_0008-2_zpsf701d293.jpg

I've been collecting finished products for the past two months or so in order to tell you what I think about them. I hope you like this new type of post!

 photo DSC_0009_zps256f1965.jpg

I go through countless make-up remover wipes bags every year. I've been using these Nivea Gentle Facial Cleansing Wipes for dry and sensitive lately and they're pretty much ok. They don't irritate the skin and I was able to use them not only on my face but on my eyes, too. They remove make-up well, but of course they won't get rid of waterproof mascara! All in all, I would recommend these wipes, but I don't think I'm going to repurchase them right now because I like buying different ones each time :)

 photo DSC_0012_zpsfefd06de.jpg

I've reviewed the Avon Advance Techniques Moroccan Argan Oil shampoo, mask and conditioner a while ago, and if you've read that post you'll remember that I loved these three product! They did wonders on my dry, frizzy hair, so much that when I went to the hairdresser a few months ago she told me that she'd never seen hair so long and so well nourished! These three babies will make your hair soft and shiny. I'm not an Avon rep anymore so I can't repurchase these, but I could I definitely would. The mask is simply extraordinary!

 photo DSC_0013_zps533441c6.jpg

Not much to say about this little Bottega Verde Honey and Citrus Anti-oxidant hand cream. It had a strange but pleasant smell, it was lightweight and it adsorbed quickly, but I don't think it'd do anything for extremely dry hands. I needed a hand cream and this was one of the cheapest ones I could get! I'm sure there are tons of better options.

 photo DSC_0014_zps2e0e6fee.jpg

I simply HATED this Bottega Verde Soft Milk Make-up Remover tonic! I will never, ever buy a make-up remover only because it's inexpensive again. It's supposed to be a gentle make-up, but it's definitely not. As you will probably know if you've been following my blog for a while, I'm currently undergoing a harsh acne treatment and my skin is more sensitive than ever. This make-up remover made my face burn after I used it and at one point I only used it to remove swatches on my hands. Just don't get it. (like it's easy to get Bottega Verde outside Italy.)

 photo DSC_0015_zpsebb38ac8.jpg

All the product labels in this post are in Italian, I'm sorry! Anyway, the Maybelline The Falsies Feather-Look Volum'Express mascara is one of the best ones I've tried in a long time! It took me a while to get used to it, but after it had dried up a bit it was amazing. It was volumizing and lengthening while still looking natural. I think Maybelline mascaras are the best you can find in the drugstore. This one was only €7,00 or something like that. I would highly recommend it!

 photo DSC_0016_zps725662c6.jpg

As I've mentioned before, my hair is very long and frizzy... and of course it gets super tangly too! I tried this Avon Naturals Kids Amazing Apple detangling spray pretty much out of desperation. It was extremely painful to brush my hair when it was wet. This product helped a bit, and it leaved my hair with a pleasant apple scent. I've stopped using this when I got the Tangle Teezer, but I sometimes spritz a bit of this to make the brushing  process even easier. Again, I'm not going to buy this again because I can't get this anymore, but it was a pretty nice product.

 photo DSC_0017-1_zps230d5d8f.jpg

Of course, I get through a lot of body washes :) this time I finished a L'Erbolario Mandorla bodywash. 'Mandorla' means almond in Italian, by the way! This bodywash was kind of a luxury buy. I don't usually get expensive body showers - and by 'expensive' I mean more than €3,00! I really loved its scent and I would definitely recommend getting it if you like warm, cozy scents. I have reviewed this product in a blog post a while ago, so if you're interested you can go read that! 

1 comment: