08/09/2012

A happy day



Hey everyone! I'm sorry for the absence, but I haven't had the time to write a proper post for the past 4 days or so. It's late in the evening now and I'm super tired but I wanted to post something nonetheless!
There are some news in my life at the moment and I'm pretty excited about them. First of all, I just became an Avon rep! I'm so happy! I've been looking for an undemanding job for a while now, since I still go to high school and I don't have much time in the afternoon. I did a bit of research and then decided to contact Avon! I can't wait to start promoting the products. You can definitely expect some reviews here ;)
Today I went to the recently opened IKEA in my town and I got a few things including a sewing machine! I have always been into crafting and I got into sewing about last year, and I was really starting to need a sewing machine. It was only €79 which is great because all the other machines are more expensive and I'll only do the most basic things with mine. I'm so, so, so happy and I can't wait to thread it tomorrow morning! 
I'm just going to go to bed now before I fall asleep on the keyboard. I hope you're all having a great weekend! x

6 comments:

  1. waaa.. good luck for ur new job.. if u live in my country surely i will help u buy the product :)..

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! Congrats! An Avon rep while only in HS, very impressive~! I'm excited to see your sewing projects~! I want to learn to sew...It sounds really scary and hard though! I'm so afraid of the needle >o<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you, I hope I'll manage both things!
      Sewing is one of my favourite things to do because I can make clothes I like with my own hands! You should really start to sew, it's great :)
      PS: just use a thimble and your fingers will be safe~

      Delete
  3. Congrats on the new job - I'm looking forward to reading your reviews, even though Avon is not available here. Perhaps your job can help change that fact :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so! I'm definitely going to include Avon products in my next giveaways :)

      Delete