21/12/2011

What's the best nude palette?

So, I was doing some research because I definitely need a nude palette, but if I couldn't choose earlier, now I have simply no clue.. I want them all!

What palette do you think is the best?

Includes 10 shades and a Smudge Stick shade in a matte brown.

Includes 32 shades.

Includes 20 eyeshadows and 10 lip colors.

Includes 12 shades.
Includes 12 eyeshadows.


Urban Decay Naked palette 2 - $50
Includes 12 eyeshadows.

So. I really can't choose. Personally I'd go for the Naked palette - hundreds of people have told me this is the best nude palette, but it's a bit too pricey for me. The NYX Nude on Nude looks great aswell, but I don't like the fact that it includes lip tints - I wouldn't use them, so it'd be a waste of money! The Stila In The Light looks gorgeous too. The Sleek Au Naturel and the ELF Pro Mini Eyeshadows are little nice palettes, but maybe their quality is a bit lower than the others. 

Your advice would be so appreciated! Let me know what you think (:

3 comments:

  1. This is a toughie!!! I really like the colours in the Stila one, but that is also pricey and has less options than the others. The packaging is really cute though... XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tarte also has a couple of natural palettes; I recently got the Feme Natural one. I love that the eyeshadows are fullsized, there's a lot of it. It also comes with a double-sided pencil and eye primer sample. Naked 2 also looks great but is hard to get atm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Calli thanks for letting me know, it seems a really nice palette! :)

    ReplyDelete