28/04/2012

Tonymoly Petite Bunny Glossy Bar

 photo tonymoly_zps11313c71.png
Ever since I've received one in a swap, I've been in love with Tonymoly Petite Bunny Glossy Bars. First of all, their packaging - how cute is that? Each shade -and there are 7 of them- has got a bunny shaped cap with a cute little face on it. That was the main reason I bought it, and I didn't expect much by the product itself - I just wanted it because it looked so nice! But then I tried it and I discovered that the texture is amazingly moisturizing. The gloss also leaves a natural but very bright tone on your lips. I have been looking for a product like this for ages! Moreover, they're scented. It's not a strong scent, but it's pleasant :) I was the happiest person in the world when I got the second one as a surprise extra in a swap! I am really determined to get them all. :)

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Ohmygosh, I WANT THIS!! :'D
    Soooo cute, and gorgeous product as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing! The packaging looks simply adorable and the gloss itself is very pretty too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What was the name of the colour for these 2 shades? I need these! :)

    ReplyDelete